GDPR – Personal Data Protection
We consider protection of your personal data one of our priorities as it helps create long-term relationships based on mutual trust. We fully respect your right to privacy which you entrust to us and it is our duty to inform you about how we will process your personal data and what your rights are.
By providing your personal data to the extent of filled-in contact data and the data contained in your professional CV (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data”), you give your consent to the company GHS Consulting s.r.o., ID 27102408 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or the “Company”) to process it, which involves:
- storage in professional database;
- providing it to the clients for which the Controller searches suitable employees to fill vacancies.
Since we process your Personal Data solely for the purpose of brokering employment or other employment relationship for you, we pass it to be processed by employers seeking employees for their vacant positions. The Personal Data processed under this information may be further made available to authorised state bodies, institutions or other entities, as long as the conditions stated in the legislation are satisfied. Your Personal Data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Your Personal Data stored in the personnel database will only be accessible to the consultants of GHS Consulting s.r.o. as part of the search for suitable candidates for our clients.
We would communicate your Personal Data to one of our specific clients for a specific open position only if you agree with it.
The safety of the personnel database and other technical measures to protect Personal Data are provided in accordance with the relevant provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
Period for which Personal Data will be processed
Your Personal Data will be processed or, more precisely, stored in a personnel database for future employment mediation, until you withdraw your consent to its processing.
Withdrawal of your consent
Your consent to the processing of the provided data is voluntary and can be revoked at any time.
After the withdrawal of your consent your Personal Data will be promptly deleted from our personnel database.
The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the processing of your Personal Data for as long as the Consent was granted.
The rights of the data subject
In accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data you – as the Personal Data Subject – have the right to:
- access your Personal Data and related information, among other things, to the extent of the kept Personal Data, the manner of processing it, the recipients of the Personal Data etc.
- the correction of Personal Data – in the case of updating the provided Personal Data you can always notify us of such changes and additions,
- the deletion of your Personal Data – with the same consequences as the withdrawal of the Consent when the Controller without undue delay erases the Personal Data
- raise an objection to the processing of your Personal Data,
- the limitation of the processing,
- the portability of your Personal Data – i.e. the right that your Personal Data is passed directly by one Controller to another.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if you believe that your rights have been violated.